Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Who Rules The World, The Lord Or The Devil?


"He raises up the poor from the dust; he lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes and inherit a seat of honor. For the pillars of the earth are the LORD'S, and on them he has set the world."

-- 1 Samuel 2:8


"The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein."

-- Psalm 24:1

"Hear, O my people, and I will speak; O Israel, and I will testify against thee: I am God, even thy God. ... If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof."

-- Psalm 50:7, 12


"The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine: as for the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them."


-- Psalm 89:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out."


-- John 12:31


"I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me."


-- John 14:30


"[T]he ruler of this world is judged."


-- John 16:11


"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

-- Ephesians 6:12