Thursday, May 2, 2013

Will Love Come To An End, Or Not?

"Love never comes to an end."

-- 1 Cor. 13:8

"The love of many will grow cold."

-- Matthew 24:12

"And you will be hated by all for my name's sake."

-- Matthew 10:22

"And you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake."

-- Matthew 24:9

"And you will be hated by all for my name's sake."

-- Mark 13:13

"You will be hated by all for my name's sake."

-- Luke 21:17

"And will not God vindicate his elect, who cry to him day and night? Will he delay long over them? I tell you, he will vindicate them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man comes, will he find faith on earth?"

-- Luke 18:7f.


"O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."


-- Psalm 136:1


"The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit."


-- Psalm 34:18