Thursday, August 18, 2016

RuPaul admits the gay man he really is has simply been posing as a tranny to stick it to the rest of us and make some dough

Most everyone has experienced the latent rage of the homosexual at one time or another, it's just that no one will talk about it openly anymore now that the gay mafia has turned the whole country into its collective receiving end. But the truth is gay men are violent at heart because they hate themselves for what they do.

RuPaul, quoted here:

There are many misconceptions people who dress in drag — most frequently that they are transsexual. "Transsexual is, in fact, kind of the complete opposite," RuPaul says. "Drag queens are saying, 'Identity? Ha!' Transsexuals are saying, 'Identity is very serious to me and I need you to understand what my identity is.'" He continues, "For me, it was never about being a woman at all. It was always about 'f-you' to society. In a male-dominated culture, this is the greatest taboo you can do. This is the thing that boys are not supposed to [do] in a male-dominated culture." And, he adds, "It was something that I stumbled onto that I realized I could do really well and make a lot of money at it."