Saturday, July 30, 2022

Nothing belongs to Caesar: The idea that Jesus believed anything else is preposterous

Tiberius

The earth is the Lord's.

-- Exodus 9:29

For all the earth is mine.

-- Exodus 19:5

Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD'S thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.

-- Deuteronomy 10:14

The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

-- Psalm 24:1

For the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof.

-- I Corinthians 10:26, 28

For all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine.

-- I Chronicles 29:11

The day is thine, the night also is thine.

-- Psalm 74:16 

The heavens are thine, the earth also is thine

-- Psalm 89:11

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

-- Isaiah 66:1