Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Donald Sterling plays Hosea, loves a slut and revives Hebrew prophecy, telling the truth about Magic Johnson's sordid past

From a different point of view about the matter, here:

Johnson was brought into the story initially when Sterling told his girlfriend [the slut] to delete photos of herself with him [Johnson] from her Instagram account.

“What has he done?” Sterling said of Johnson (via CNN’s transcript). “Can you tell me? Big Magic Johnson, what has he done? He’s got AIDS. Did he do any business? Did he help anybody in South LA?”

Cooper corrected him on Johnson’s health status and eventually the interview, a textbook example of how not to do damage control, meandered back to Magic.

“What kind of guy goes to every city, has sex with every girl, then he goes and catches HIV,” he said. “Is that someone we want to respect and tell our kids about? I think he should be ashamed of himself. I think he should go into the background. And what does he do for black people? He hasn’t done anything."

“Here’s a man I don’t know if I should say this, he acts so holy. He made love with every girl in every city in America, and he had AIDS, and when he had those AIDS, I went to my synagogue and I prayed for him. I hoped he could live and be well. I didn’t criticize him. I could have. Is he an example for children? You know, because he has money, he’s able to treat himself. ..."